[sac-user] Fwd: Dyalog'18 - dates for your diary

Robert Bernecky bernecky at snakeisland.com
Thu Mar 1 22:12:55 CET 2018

FYI..

This from Dyalog ...

Hello

Dyalog’18 will take place on 28th October - 1st November 2018 in Belfast, Northern Ireland - see  https://www.dyalog.com/user-meetings/dyalog18.htm  for more information.

We have listened to feedback from our delegates and chosen a city centre location so the arrangements will be a little different this year. The packages for 2018 will cover User Meeting attendance plus the Banquet, leaving delegates free to choose where they dine in the evenings as well as where they wish to stay in Belfast.   Dyalog will have a number of rooms available at the Hilton Belfast for delegates to book themselves but accommodation and evening meals will not be part of the User Meeting packages for Dyalog’18.

Estimated prices:   £820 for the User Meeting + all workshops / £670 for the User Meeting only with no workshops.
These prices include conference attendance, refreshments, lunches and the banquet dinner - accommodation, breakfast & evening meals are NOT included.

Details of planned content, pricing and how to register will follow once the information is available.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Belfast!