[sac-user] Building sac2c Stdlib fails, no <hwloc.h>

Hans-Nikolai Viessmann hv15 at hw.ac.uk
Fri Sep 8 17:26:24 CEST 2017

Hi Richard,

Good to hear that the PKG is working for you.

Thank you for sending us the transcript of the clang warnings, its actually
on our todo list.

Regards,
Hans

On 09/08/2017 02:55 AM, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:

> On 8/09/17 3:35 AM, Hans-Nikolai Viessmann wrote:
>> Apparently though you do seem to have HWLOC installed, but under a
>> different
>> directory. We can handle this, but I think if the PKG I sent is working
>> for you, the
>> issue should be moot.
>>
>> How is the new PKG I sent working for you?
> The .pkg installed smoothly.
> Afterwards, building stdlib seems to have gone ok,
> but not without a great many complaints by clang.
> I have learned to take clang complaints seriously.
> The attached transcript is 38287 lines.

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences.

This email is generated from the Heriot-Watt University Group, which includes:

  1.  Heriot-Watt University, a Scottish charity registered under number SC000278
  2.  Edinburgh Business School a Charity Registered in Scotland, SC026900. Edinburgh Business School is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland with registered number SC173556 and registered office at Heriot-Watt University Finance Office, Riccarton, Currie, Midlothian, EH14 4AS
  3.  Heriot- Watt Services Limited (Oriam), Scotland's national performance centre for sport. Heriot-Watt Services Limited is a private limited company registered is Scotland with registered number SC271030 and registered office at Research & Enterprise Services Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS.

The contents (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.