[sac-user] Building sac2c Stdlib fails, no <hwloc.h>

Hans-Nikolai Viessmann hv15 at hw.ac.uk
Thu Sep 7 19:28:03 CEST 2017

Hi Richard,

Nothing wrong, just me not using the uni-email server to send emails - I
was spoofing
the address so that the mailling list doesn't get confused. I've fixed
this now...

Hans

On 09/07/2017 01:13 AM, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:

>>> [This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they
>>> appear to be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing]
>
> Your fraud detection checks appear to be broken then.
> Visit the University of Otago Computer Science web page
> http://www.cs.otago.ac.nz/
> Click on the "staff" link, arriving at
> http://www.cs.otago.ac.nz/department/staff.php
> Click on the "Richard O'Keefe" link, arriving at
> http://www.cs.otago.ac.nz/staff/Richard_O'Keefe
>
> That's me.

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences.

This email is generated from the Heriot-Watt University Group, which includes:

  1.  Heriot-Watt University, a Scottish charity registered under number SC000278
  2.  Edinburgh Business School a Charity Registered in Scotland, SC026900. Edinburgh Business School is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland with registered number SC173556 and registered office at Heriot-Watt University Finance Office, Riccarton, Currie, Midlothian, EH14 4AS
  3.  Heriot- Watt Services Limited (Oriam), Scotland's national performance centre for sport. Heriot-Watt Services Limited is a private limited company registered is Scotland with registered number SC271030 and registered office at Research & Enterprise Services Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS.

The contents (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.