[sac-user] Running sac2c

Rob Stewart R.Stewart at hw.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 18:49:41 CET 2016

Hi Rumyana,

Two of the SaC developers, Hans and Artem, were patient enough to sit
down with me this week to show me what do to get SDL working.

If you get access to SaC again, switch to branch sac2c-follow for both
the sac2c and the stdlib repositories.

When wanting to compile the standard library, in stdlib do:

make EXCLUDEMODS="Unibench UnibenchCSV UnibenchInput UnibenchStructures GnuPlotUnibench UTrace" SUB_CONFIGURE_FLAGS="--disable-opencv --enable-sdl" -j8

Worked for me at least!

--
Rob