[sac-user] Running sac2c

Rumyana Rumenova mijiturka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:43:11 CET 2016

Hi,

Is there anywhere I could download a recent version of SAC?
What version of gcc would I need (I'm running 4.8.4 at the moment)?

I'm trying to make the standard library for SAC (with SDL enabled) and
running into problems...

I have a development version from 2014, which says

sac2c: error while loading shared libraries: libsac.seq.so: cannot open
-ne error: please set /home/rumi/SAC/sac_compiler/stdlib/shared-libs in the
LIBPATH section of sac2crc
make: *** [all] Error 1

I've edited sac2c/sac2crc to say

LIBPATH          :=  "$SAC2CBASE/lib:"
                     "/home/rumi/SAC/sac_compiler/stdlib/shared-libs:"

Is that the correct file and syntax?

I'm unable to make the version on the website either, I'm getting

ABORT: line 0  file: /usr/include/stdc-predef.h
ABORT: syntax error at pos 36: '3`
ABORT: # 1 "/usr/include/stdc-predef.h" 1 3 4
ABORT:                                    ^
*** Compilation failed ***
*** Exit code 1 (Loading SAC program)
*** 1 Error(s), 0 Warning(s)
make[1]: *** [modules/structures/lib/libScalarArithTree.so] Error 1
make: *** [fast] Error 2

P.S I don't have access to the git (lost my key...)

Thanks!
Rumyana