[sac-user] sac2c compilation error for distmem/mark_local_selects.c

Rob Stewart R.Stewart at hw.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 20:44:53 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to compile sac2c, and get:

$ make prod -j5
Compiling files in directory src/libsac2c/support/
  Compiling product code:  mark_local_selects.c
  Compiling product code:  cygcompat.c
distmem/mark_local_selects.c: In function ‘GetSpapIfStmtIsSel’:
distmem/mark_local_selects.c:324:64: error: ‘global’ undeclared (first use in this function)
           || STReq( NSgetName( ns), NSgetName( NSgetNamespace( global.preludename)))
                                                                ^
distmem/mark_local_selects.c:324:64: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
distmem/mark_local_selects.c: In function ‘DMMLSpart’:
distmem/mark_local_selects.c:479:62: error: ‘global’ undeclared (first use in this function)
             SPID_NS( spid) = NSdupNamespace( NSgetNamespace( global.preludename));

How should I remedy this? Is there a make of ./configure flag to disable
the distributed memory stuff?

Thanks,

--
Rob