[sac-user] (no subject)

Clemens Grelck c.grelck at uva.nl
Mon Nov 5 13:24:32 CET 2012

Hi,

You can subscribe yourself to the sac-user mailing list:

The SAC distribution should run on Ubuntu as on Fedora,
but of course we cannot test on all kinds of Linux distributions
ourselves. If you get errors, please copy/paste them into an
email, and we will see what we can do.

  Clemens Grelck

--
Dr Clemens Grelck                                     Science Park 904
University Lecturer                                   1098XH Amsterdam

Office C3.105                               www.science.uva.nl/~grelck