[sac-user] SAC installation

Clemens Grelck clemens.grelck at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:44:05 CEST 2012

Dear Ibrahim,

After you unpack the SAC tar-file the named file
Makefile_template.stdlib should actually exist in the
directory where make looks for it. Could you manually
check that the directory exists and send us a directory
listing (ls -la) of that directory.

Apart from that, have you set the environment variables
SACBASE and SAC2CBASE correctly? Tell us what
  echo $SACBASE
and
  echo $SAC2CBASE
yield.

  Clemens

--
Dr Clemens Grelck                                     Science Park 904
University Lecturer                                   1098XH Amsterdam

Office C3.105                               www.science.uva.nl/~grelck