[sac-user] SAC installation

İbrahim Guden ibo_guden at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:09:19 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am Ibrahim. I have installed the Oracle VM VirtualBox and Linux Debian to be able to install SAC and use it.While I am trying to install the SAC after i put 'make fast' as indicated in the readme file for installation i get this error:

root at debian:/home/ibrahim/Downloads/sac2c-1.00-beta-linux-athlon/stdlib# make fast
Makefile:166: ibrahim/Downloads/sac2c-1.00-beta-linux-athlon/stdlib/Makefiles/Makefile_template.stdlib: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `ibrahim/Downloads/sac2c-1.00-beta-linux-athlon/stdlib/Makefiles/Makefile_template.stdlib'.  Stop.

Can anyone help me please ASAP??? I have not really used Linux before.
Thank you,
Kind Regards,
Ibrahim.