[sac-user] Question

Santanu Kumar Dash professor.dash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:17:46 CEST 2011

Hi Mohsen,

SAC does not deal with low-level file descriptors at the moment.

However, having worked with embedded microcontrollers, I would assume that both the serial and usb ports will have some sort of a C/C++ driver which can be compiled and interfaced with a plain C program (even in the absence of an operating system).

SAC's foreign language interface supports C programs. The plain C program can thus be called from your SAC code.

Out of curiosity, are you using a soft-core processor because I do not understand how you will write in SAC and execute on FPGA?

Santanu