[sac-user] Question

mohsen mousavi mohsen.emd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 07:25:07 CEST 2011

Hello
I am Mohsen Mousavi, MSC student of Computer ENG in Urmia university of Iran.
I have a question about one of your products named: “SA-C” I am
working on an image processing project. I implement it on FriendlyARM
microprocessor successfully. But its performance is not suitable for
real time works. So I decided to implement it on FPGA.
Whereas, I was familiar with C and C++, I decided to write my
application with SAC. My question is, if SAC has interface for
communicating with IO ports like serial or USB? (In my project i need
to communicate with camera), or I need to write this part of my app in
VHDL? How can I integrate SAC and VHDL?
Sorry for my weak English
Thank you

Mohsen Mousavi