[sac-user] SAC DevCon-7, Amsterdam, May 26/27

Clemens Grelck c.grelck at uva.nl
Thu May 13 23:08:32 CEST 2010

Dear SAC users,

Following a good tradition, we will organise the
7th SAC Developers' Conference in Amsterdam on May 26/27.

The SAC DevCon primarily is a meeting for anyone actively
involved in the development of SAC and its tool infrastructure.
In addition, we have regularly welcomed "guests" who are more
generally interested into the subject area during past events.
So, feel free to join in the SAC DevCon-7.

Information about the DevCon-7 will increasingly materialise at
   http://www.sac-home.org/index.php?p=.%2F77_Workshops%2F80_May_2010
or contact me directly.

If you would like to join the DevCon, just drop me a line.

Cheers,
   Clemens
--
Universiteit van Amsterdam