[sac-user] Commercial License for SaC

Scholz, Sven-Bodo s.scholz at herts.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 09:09:59 CEST 2010

Dear Salem,

we are currently in the process of setting up a commercial license. We
expect this to be in place by the end of the year at the latest. In case you
are interested in more details please feel free to contact me directly.
However, I am currently on summer leave and, therefore, I am reading email
only sporadically. I should be back in full swing by 1.9.2010.

Bodo