[sac-user] Commercial License for SaC

Carl Alan Joslin carl.joslin at joslinfamily.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 17:39:55 CEST 2010

Hello Salem

Currently we do not have a commercial license available for SaC.

Unfortunately all the people who have the authority to decide if we will
offer a commercial license have chosen this time to take there annual
leave.  However as soon as they do return I will ensure that the
prospect of offering a commercial license is discussed, and the results
of said discussion are forwarded to you as soon as possible.

Carl Joslin