[sac-user] C header files in SaC

Clemens Grelck c.grelck at uva.nl
Fri Aug 13 11:32:01 CEST 2010

Salem,

I'm afraid you have to write an external module in SAC. You can use CPP
in conjunction as the SAC compiler first runs the C preprocessor on any
source, but a plain C header file will contain a lot of C stuff that the
SAC compiler will then reject as it expects SAC code not C. Despite much
syntactic similarity, they are two languages.

  Clemens

--
Dr Clemens Grelck                                     Science Park 107
Universitair Docent                                  1098 XG Amsterdam