[sac-user] Linking with a proprietary thread library

Scholz, Sven-Bodo s.scholz at herts.ac.uk
Sat Aug 7 13:04:07 CEST 2010

As Stephan already mentioned you can force sac2c compiler to link arbitrary
object files by specifying linkobjects:

  #pragma linkobj "mylib"

You can link entire libraries by

  #pragma linkwith "libname"

For example in Math.sac (stdlib/modules/numerical) you can see
#pragma linkwith "m"

which is needed for some architectures where libm is not linked per default.

Now, linking with a threading library might conflict with the POSIX threads
that we use whenever you use our auto-parllelisation feature (-mt)....
It would be interesting to see what happens :-)

Regards,
  Bodo