[sac-user] Linking with a proprietary thread library

Salem Reyen salemreyen at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 12:31:15 CEST 2010

I'm in the process of creating SaC-binding for BLAS and I need some clarification for linking SaC with a proprietary thread library (for which BLAS is based on).  The FAQ 5.4 states that it can be done but it does not provide further information about how it can be done.  More precisely, I'd like to know how to link SaC runtime with a proprietary thread library so I can manually turn on the threads for BLAS in the serial regions and turn off the threads in the parallel regions.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Salem