[sac-user] print function alternatives?

Robert Bernecky bernecky at snakeisland.com
Mon Aug 2 20:06:14 CEST 2010

Thanks for the pointer to netlib; I'll take a look at it!

The Steele and White paper predates the Burger and Dybvig,
paper, which is why the latter paper title include "Quickly and".

I think printf and friends support hex output. If so,
it should be trivial to enhance show() to include the
format string as an added argument.

Bob