[sac-user] Compiladores.

Clemens Grelck c.grelck at herts.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 21:48:17 CEST 2007

Dear all new SAC users from Tijuana,

Representative for the various content-wise similar emails that
came over the mailing list during the day, let me reply to this
one.

Welcome aboard and enjoy SACing in your compiler course!

You find all SAC-related information at
  www.sac-home.org

In particular, there is a download section, where you can get
a binary SAC distribution for one of the following platforms:

 * Linux
 * Solaris
 * MAC OS X

Sorry, we do not support Microsoft Windows.

So, if you haven't done so far, treat yourself with a real operating
system and install Linux on your machine. Linux is free of charge,
easy to install, likes to share a computer with Windows (dual boot)
and, last but not least, is a prerequisite for working with SAC.

Enjoy
  Clemens Grelck

--
Dr Clemens Grelck