[sac-user] Documentation request

Luis Gutierrez maurio85 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 18:33:34 CEST 2007

Hello, my name is Mauricio Gutiérrez Tapia. I'm a student in the class Compiladores (Compilers), in the university of UABC in Tijuana, Baja California Mexico. I am interested in using the SAC language, and i request basic documentation to use it properly. I also request information of how to install the compiler on mi machine, i currently have a DELL PC with Windows XP and Linux SUSE 10.1 with a intel celeron processor (2.4 GH) and 256 MB of RAM memory.

I thank you in advance and have a nice day

Aunque sea un poco...
aunque sea poco a poco...
nosotros seguiremos adelante...
la virtud de la preseverancia es la que logra milagros...
nosotros hemos aprendido eso por nuestra cuenta.